Occupational Therapy

Occupational Therapists (OTs) must have a State License to practice.  Occupational Therapists must obtain a minimum of a Master's Degree in the area of Occupational Therapy.  Areas of study include kinesiology, psychology, anthropology, biology, and sociology. 


Certified OT Assistants (COTAs) provide treatment under the OT's supervision and must also hold a state license.


Occupational Therapy provides services for the following:


Fine and Gross Motor Strength

Fine and Gross Motor Coordination

Visual Motor/Perceptual Skills

Bilateral Coordination

Executive Functions

Sensory Processing

Self Regulatory Skills


Star Speech & Occupational Therapy LLC